- High market visibility of transactions conducted over the TSI securitisation platform
- The provision of a German SPV via TSI is an established market standard that is well known to all supervisory authorities, the ECB and all other market players.
- The provision of an SPV is based on German law. This gives investors legal security and also means that originators can obtain legally binding information from the German financial authorities.
- Transactions may be awarded the certificate "CERTIFIED BY TSI ‒ DEUTSCHER VERBRIEFUNGSSTANDARD".
- Standardised, professional provision of a German SPV: already used in more than 160 securitisation transactions (as of March 2022)
- SPV provided within six to eighht weeks with internationally competitive start-up costs and a professional service from a single source. TSI Services assumes all activities and expenses associated with establishing the SPV, hence only ONE service charge is levied to cover all establishment and endowment costs.
TSI can also provide the client and the SPV with additional management services through the TSI securitisation platform. These services are established in a service agreement and essentially include:
- Information about general developments in the securitisation market and fundamental, transaction-neutral agreements with supervisory authorities, the legislative authority and/or federal authorities
- Preparing the infrastructure for these management services
- Essential coordination tasks between the SPV, the originator and the SPV shareholders